Check out the Online Store for our best deals and to purchase products.
View our Video & Photo Gallery on Facebook.
Tandem Skydiving Information:
What Days are you Open?
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
7:00am-7:00pm weather and season permitting.
Are Reservations Required?
- Yes, click the “ Book Now ” button above to make a reservation.
- There is no fee or fee or charge to make a reservation/booking.
- You can also Call or Email us to make a reservation.
- Phone: 775-790-7602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Operate All Year Long?
- Yes, our operation runs all year long.
- Our location and views are amazing during summer and winter months.
- Make sure to wear appropriate clothing for the current temperature that day.
Are Pre-Pay and Gift Certificates Available?
- Yes, click the “ Certificates” button above for more information..
Where are you Located?
- Click the “ Location” icon above to see our location.
- We are a short drive from all Lake Tahoe and Reno areas.
- Also provide services to all Northern California areas.
- Travelers from all parts of the world are pleased with this perfect location.
How do I find the Airport?
Why should I Choose Skydive Lake Tahoe?
- Amazing views and highest level of customer safety, enjoyment, and service.
- Our location and services are world-class, come visit us to find out!
- Digital Video and Photo Packages are priceless!
How and when do I Make Payment?
- All payment is made at our location before boarding the aircraft.
- You can also purchase now by clicking “Certificates” above.
- If you have a Certificate, payment has already been made.
Do you offer Photos and/or Video Packages?
- Yes, we offer both in amazing quality.
- Professionally edited and tailored to each skydive.
- Service is provided on a complimentary memory stick.
What/When/Where/How will I Train for the Jump?
- Training is done on the day of the jump and only takes a few minutes.
- The experience is explained and practiced before each jump.
- We like to keep things simple and safe with a brief but thorough training.
How Fast Do I Fall?
- Free-fall averages 120mph!
How Long Do I Fall?
- You will free-fall for nearly 60 seconds.
Who will Deploy the Parachute?
- Your Tandem Instructor will take all the responsibility in deploying the canopy.
- This happens at the correct altitude of 5,500ft (1 Mile) above the ground.
How long is the Canopy Ride to the Ground?
- Parachute ride to the ground lasts roughly 5 minutes.
- Enjoy personally piloting the canopy with assistance from your instructor.
What about the landing?
- Normally there is no impact and you simply stand up or sit down softly.
What clothing should I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothing appropriate to the weather and laced shoes.
Is there a weight limit?
- Weight limit of 220lbs applies. However if you are between 220 and 250 we may be able to skydive with you if you give us a few days notice.
Are there any age limitations?
- Must be 18 years of age and older.
Can I breathe in free-fall?
- Yes, there is lots of air around you.
What does it feel like?
- It is an indescribable experience. Simply put, you just have to try it.
- Many people describe the free-fall as a feeling of “Flying” through the sky.
- The parachute ride is often described as “Floating” in the air.
What height will we jump from?
- We typically go to 12,500 feet above the ground.
How experienced are the instructors?
- All instructors have thousands of jumps and are professional in nature.
- Our instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association.
- Instructors greatly enjoy sharing the experience with others.
How long will I be there for my Tandem Skydive?
- (Depending on how many people are in your group)
- You should plan on spending 1-3 hours.
- If you come with a large group, it will take longer.
Is Tandem Skydiving safe?
- Statistically, Tandem Skydiving is very safe.
- Modern equipment and training resolve much of the risk.
- Some hazards are always associated with aviation and parachuting activities.
How many parachutes will I have?
- All skydiving equipment is assembled with a main and reserve parachute.
What if there is a problem with the parachute opening?
- Parachute malfunctions are considered rare occurrences.
- The instructor detaches the main parachute and deploys the reserve canopy.
- Reserve parachutes are inspected/packed by a certified FAA Parachute Rigger.
I have a medical condition, can I still jump?
- Consult your physician with questions regarding any medical limitations.
We look forward to having you join us in this amazing Tandem Skydiving Experience!