Skydive Lake Tahoe Operates All Year Long!
Check out the Online Store for our best deals and to purchase products.
View our Video & Photo Gallery on Facebook.
Address: 2319 P-51 Ct. office A , Minden, NV 89423
Once you are on Airport Road, keep going until you get to the Airport.
We are on the left at 1128 Airport Road, there is plenty of parking available.
Our location is one of the best in the world for travel, adventure, and skydiving.
We are the only Tandem Skydiving center in the Lake Tahoe and Reno areas!
- Located on the border between California and Nevada.
- It is best known for the clarity of its water and the panorama of mountains.
- Lake Tahoe is also the largest alpine lake in North America.
- The lake sits directly in the Sierra Nevada area of the United States.
- Area surrounding the lake is also referred to as Lake Tahoe, or simply Tahoe.
- Lake Tahoe is a major tourist attraction in both Nevada and California.
- It is home to a number of outdoor recreation and tourist attractions.
- The Sierra Nevada Mountains are also great attractions throughout the year.
- Highways give year-round access from Reno, Carson City, and Sacramento.